The National Union of Road Transport Workers, (NURTW) said it will fully support the enforcement of introduction of Speed Limit Device by the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC). The President of the Union, Alhaji Najeem Usman-Yasin, stated this while speaking with the Kwara House of Assembly Correspondents in llorin on Thursday. Usman-Yasin described the introduction of the device as a measure to check over speeding and ultimately reduce accidents on the highways. The President of the Union urged members to comply with the device which, he said, will commence in February 2017.
We help businesses to create and implement exceptional experiences for their customers. We specialise in online multi-channel technology services.
Time to meet our team of technology and business professionals. Let us help your business reach it’s potential.
- FRSC partners with NURTW on speed limit enforcement October 24, 2016
- Reps panel okays FRSC’s speed limiters May 25, 2016
- IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE IN LAW – HIGHWAY CODE May 9, 2016
- Speed Limit Device: FRSC boss orders officers to prepare for enforcement April 27, 2016
- SECURING THE FUTURE OF FLEET OPERATION February 8, 2016